SACSCOC Leadership Team
The SACSCOC Leadership Team's overall responsibility is "to manage and validate the internal institutional assessment of compliance." The membership of the committee "normally include[s] the chief executive officer, the chief academic officer, the accreditation liaison, and a representative faculty member" (Handbook for Institutions Seeking Reaffirmation, 15). One responsibility of the team is to coordinate and manage the internal review process, including reviewing reports and representing Texas A&M University to external review teams.
The members of Texas A&M's SACSCOC Leadership Team are:
- M. Katherine Banks, President
- Timothy P. Scott, Interim Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Patrick Louchouarn, Interim Vice Provost of Faculty Affairs and Interdisciplinary Initiatives
- Alicia M. Dorsey, Assistant Provost for Institutional Effectiveness and SACSCOC Liaison
- Ann L. Kenimer, Associate Provost for Undergraduate Studies